Have you ever just wanted to get rid of all the clutter in your bedroom?
Or clear the kitchen once and for all?
Maybe clear out a storage unit and stop spending all that money?
Maybe you are ready for "The Big Push."
Sometimes my long-term clients have just finally had enough, and are tired of working just one day a week or a couple of days a month on their clutter or organizing project. Progress has been made, but sometimes it seems like it never ends. They are finally ready to tackle it quickly and intensively, giving it all their attention for days a time, with me to guide them through it.
What we end up doing is something I've nicknamed "The Big Push." It can be done in a number of ways–whatever suits your budget. It might involve:
- Working 2-3 days (or more!) each week, 4-6 hours a day. For a few days or maybe a few weeks.
- Bringing in an extra organizer or even a team of organizers to move things out more quickly.
- Having that team work with you evenings or weekends.
- Being in the mindset to "let things go."
I will be there to help you make them, guiding you to reach your goals, which might include:
- A cleaner house
- A safe and healthy home
- An efficient office
- More space for actually doing what you like
- Not just storing stuff you aren't using
- No more storage unit rent
- Having a friend over for coffee
- Simply living peacefully in your own home
- Stopping the chatter of all that stuff
Please call or e-mail me if you think you are ready for a "Big Push." I always offer a free phone consultation and we can see if this is right for you.
Please see my Tab under "Sessions•Packages" for more information.