Sunday, November 08, 2009

I love my touchless soap dispenser!


I managed to find this dispenser at my local Ross for about $20. I just bought one to see how it would work. I love it! With cold season coming on and Swine Flu (H1N1) on everyone's lips (and hands), this is a nice little answer to having to touch something several times a day that everyone else in your family also touches. (Especially if one of your family members is an 8 year old.) And since I filled it with watered down dish soap, I can also quite easily get some soap into a dirty pan while holding the pan in one hand and the scrubber in the other.

This one from Simple Human retails for $40, but if you can find these puppies for less, I say they are a deal and an asset to your kitchen. I'll get a couple more--one for our guest bath and one for our own.


Product/Service Disclosure
(I paid for this item myself and receive no compensation from the maker.)

No comments: