I am passing on this information about the Santa Rosa, CA CHADD
(“Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder”) support group.
You are cordially welcomed to a newly revived Santa Rosa CHADD* Support Group meeting this Tuesday!
When: 7pm to 9pm, Tuesday, March 29th
Where: The Glaser Center (Unitarian Universalist Congregation), the Green Room
547 Mendocino Ave., downtown Santa Rosa
What: A NEW location in a comfortable room with new facilitators
1. Welcome & Introductions & Getting Started
2. (Voluntary) check-in by participants; visitors
3. Relevant current events and topics of group interest
4. Suggestions for the next meeting and Wrap-Up
5. Invitation to continue the conversation at a near-by restaurant/coffee shop
For past CHADD support group participants:
· This new group replaces the monthly Wednesday night CHADD meetings that met at the Quaker Meetinghouse on Guerneville Rd.
· Please come at 7 pm and see old friends, make new ones and help us create a great group!
For those who've never before attended a CHADD support group:
· Do you or someone you know have ADD/ADHD?
· Do you wonder if you have it, or have you recently been diagnosed with it?
· Are you dealing with the emotional impact of ADD/ADHD?
· Are you wondering what to do next or where to go for help?
Our goals are to provide all participants with
· Information and resources leading to improved lives
· A community based on mutual support, understanding, fellowship and camaraderie
· An enjoyable evening of stimulating discussion, humor, encouragement, and hope
Thank you for forwarding this email to anyone who might benefit from attending.
Downtown street parking is free after 6 pm and parking is also available at the city parking garage directly behind the Glaser Center ($.75 per hour).
For more information, please email Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 888-8223.