Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The OCD Chef Cutting Board

This was just too funny to not pass along...

This "OCD Chef" cutting board is available at ThinkGeek for $24.99.
I had a good chuckle when this came across in an e-mail today. I first thought it was a paper cutting board, but then realized it's for cutting your veggies (and whatever else) to very exacting measurements. Oh how Mr. Monk would love this! Saves you the time of getting your ruler out.

Please rest assured, I am not making fun of anyone--I think this is a grand product. While I am not OCD myself around cutting veggies, I do have my teeny tiny OCD-like issues. I won't use a salad fork, I only drink out of glass (or Tervis Tumblers now), my glasses need to be in height order in the cabinet and what is it with money coming out ATM's now not all facing the same direction?

No comments: